Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lynx - The UGC Effect

UGC (User Generated Content) is touted as the new baby of the marketing world. Alex Wipperfürth's book Brand Hijack is a great read to understand the basic working principles of UGC. Well, at least it provided those basic seeds to me. And I am fan of his work. Visit his website here and you will find some very interesting white papers worth reading while getting bored at work.

This recent videos on Youtube is a great example of UGC at work. The Brand - Lynx.

Lynx Effect on Married Man


Lynx Effect in Real Life


I regret the quality of the video. Makes me wonder if put in the right context UGC has the t
rue potential to bring people together. Any marketer in India, bold and wise enough to take it forward?

I also found this interesting Lynx Blow page.


Enjoy.

No comments: