Sunday, April 22, 2007

Goafest #5 - Party

Lovely party at Goa. Starry night. Hot babes. Wet bodies. High spirited. For more photos visit my flickr, here. And a small video here. Thank you, AAAI for putting up a great show.

(PS: I have on purpose not taken pictures of the winning entries and the award distribution ceremony. Now, don't ask me why.)

But yes, apart from the Scam Ad scandal, there were some real cream of creative works put up for judgment and viewing. I personally liked the entries in the Radio category. 'Sania' for Sprite, 'Safed Baal' for HDFC, 'Interview,' 'Babycry,' 'Match Stick Laugh' for Happydent were great inspiring work.

Happydent was the clear winner of the show. Hats off Prasoon.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kaj said...

hey what up! So I hear I missed some good parties in Goaaaaaah!! Glad you enjoyed the lynx ad - I think bom chika wah wah is such a catchy fun phrase, isn't it? And I like urban dictionary too... v cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! That was a good read... I was at GoaFest this year and if your were there as well you could spot yourself at these pics http://www.spiritzandmore.com/high-spiritz/feel-the-rush/whyte-and-mackay-goafest. Please leave your comments... See you next year at GoaFest! Happy Blogging!!! :)