Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Poor Put-offs #1

At Client Conference Room, 16.45 hr

Client:
I want to create a premium brand. I'm seen as a brand for the mass.
Agency Head:
Very good. Very Good. Brilliant idea.
Creative Head: Have you thought of any name? Client: That's your job, young man! Creative Head: Ofcourse! Ofcourse! Client Servicing Head: What price you think is premium? How can you claim you're premium?
Client: You should suggest me!

At Agency Cafeteria, 18.15 hr

Client Servicing Head:
A new brief for you.
Planner:
What?
CSH:
A new client brief. Write a creative brief?
Planner:
What?
CSH:
Ok, I'll do it.
Planner:
Wwhaaat?

At Agency Game Room: 19.20 hr

CSH:
What do you think sounds like a premium name?
Planner:
errr... ummmm... what about MUIMERP, naah, MUIM naaaaaah, MERPIUM, you know, its sounds like OPIUM. Opium you see is actually a premium product. Isn't it. So the brand MERPIUM will have similar personality and characteristics. What do you think?
CSH:
Brilliant. Yes, MERPIUM. Merpium it is. You so damn right. And we can increase the price by 300%. Fits the strategy perfectly. I like it. I just love it. Let's celebrate.

No comments: